One more day in the beach cottage...I'm going to enjoy every minute of our family having more space, but I'm still sad to leave a house with so many wonderful memories in it. And 900 square feet taught me so many lessons too! A couple I want to remember:
1) Dishwashers are optional. Serious bonding time happens over soapy water and a towel.
2) Having your own washer and dryer is optional as well. Clean clothes, however, are not.
3) Personal space is a myth. If you've seen the kitchen in this house you understand. There was just going to be a lot of contact if you had more than one person in there, and it resulted in hilarious memories (favorite: giving Rowan a sink bath at two months with me, Ro, his mom AND brother in there. It was like a group hug with a bath in the middle!)
4) All spaces can be multi-purpose: as in, master bedroom/office. Entry/living room/art area/play area. See #3.
5) Home is where there is love.
And guess who just turned 6 months old?:)
I love how precious you make each moment be. You have such a beautiful insight to true beauty and I'm in awe and inspire to be more like you. Thank you for sharing as always. <3ReplyDelete
I love it Leah!! You have so much wisdom. Making the most out of ever circumstance. :) I loved that house. I so enjoyed being there. And you made it so pretty. I know you'll do that with your next one too, you have such a good eye.ReplyDelete